Not much else to say.
First, I need to share this with y’all because it is completely ridiculous.
I was at the library at lunch and this book caught my attention. It was a book about different ways to dress “thinner” and, since I have no fashion sense and have no idea how to look good, I browsed through it. Some pages were quite informative.
But then I came across this page:
Mind - blown. It’s sad, because some people probably do go to the gym and try to look good. Here’s the thing though - it shouldn’t matter. You’re there to work out and get fit & healthy… not to “look good”. It saddened me.
Ok, onto October health/financial/life goals!!
- Start my Crossfit classes (squee!!!)
- Run 3 times a week
- Put 10% of paycheck directly into savings and DON’T TOUCH IT!
- Take a day trip to the city with my sisters and be a tourist
- Buy a Bento lunch box and pack lunches 4 days a week (at least)
- Have a section of my bedroom cleaned & organized each week, so that by the end of the month, it will be completely overhauled.
- Replace my almost-daily Starbucks mocha latte with tea from home
- Get on with my career! Sign up for classes to get licensed; hopefully I’ll have passed the licensing exam by Spring ‘12. (I’m an assistant to an insurance underwriter & now I’m trying to move up in the industry aka become an underwriter)
Well, I think that’s it! Here’s to an awesome (and positive) October!!!